Monday, May 10, 2010

My first pattern on the shelf!

Happy Mothers Day to all for yesterday! Hopefully you were spoiled and got to spend the day with your favourite people, doing your favourite things. I ran in the Mothers Day Classic with my 14 yr old daughter Sally (or should I say 'ran behind') which was a first for me, and it was a lot of fun. The rest of the family came in to meet us, so we had a lovely time before heading home for a relaxing afternoon. I didn't even get to speak to my Mum this year as she is in 'Casablanca', ready to embark on a 14 day tour of Morocco, lucky girl! Enjoy yourself Mum, you deserve it!!




Last week was also very exciting for me as my first pattern went into the shop. I am very happy with them and how they present. I have a couple of pre-orders but it was very exciting to see a new face come into the shop, pick one up and buy it. (She probably wondered why I had this silly little grin on my face..) So I thought I would share a photo of how they look next to my bag, before I get straight to work on writing the next one.








Have a great week,
Squeezes,
Michelle



No comments: