Monday, March 5, 2012

Nearly there......


While the rain may be falling steady outside in Brisbane, the sun is definitely shining in my sewing room! The end is in sight for my very own designed applique quilt.  All 9 blocks are done, and put together and now I have just the border to go.  I sketched quite a few border options on the weekend and let the girls have the deciding vote, now I just have to try and get the colour balance right.... mmm.  I'm really hoping it comes together, as I'm desperate to finish it. All too often, something doesn't quite work out how I picture it in my head, and I therefore put it aside until the next burst of inspiration.  Fingers crossed for quilt harmony

Have a great week,
squeezes, Michelle x

1 comment:

Quill and Ink Handmade said...

Congratulations on having it almost done - it looks beautiful!
Can't wait to see it all finished!

x