Monday, June 27, 2011

Just Wing It....

..... is a gorgeous Moda range from 'MoMo'. It's been in the shop for a short while now, but I'm hoping that very soon the quilt I have designed, will be up and ready for display. It is an 'old' block called 'Birds in the Air', but I have reworked it to make it layer cake friendly. I'm just loving it and this range works perfectly! I can certainly make half square triangles in my sleep now.. Here is a picture of some of the blocks. They are nearly all finished, so just need to put them all together (JUST I say!! ...like it is JUST a 5 minute job).


And for anyone interested 'The Quilters Corner' is having a stocktake sale starting tomorrow, with a minimum of 20% off fabric, but a fantastic sale table with fabrics at $10/m. The sale also extends to online sales, just put 'stocktake sale' in the comment box and Liisa will calculate your discount.

Have a great week everyone,
Michelle xx

No comments: