Thursday, June 9, 2011

Pyramid Parade

This is the class that I'm teaching tomorrow morning. It started off as a quick way for me to put together a range which I just fell in loooove with, the fact that it was a cozy flannel in no way influenced me.... However, once it was spied by some in the shop, I was asked if there was a pattern available and if it was a class. So, "ta daaaa!" the pattern is written, with a good 13 hours to spare (poor time management really, I'm not normally prepared that far in advance..)
Looking forward to spending time with the lovely ladies tomorrow morning for class!! (yes, yes, I know, I'm bragging about my 'job' again..). And since Brisbane had a very unusual 'cold snap' today (a chilly maximum of 12 degrees), and more predicted for the weekend, I have to say that I think this little snuggly delight might just be coming back home with me for a wee visit.

stay warm and snuggle those quilts,
Michelle xx

(Patterns are available through The Quilters Corner.)

3 comments:

circle retreat quilter said...

Hi Michelle, have a great day at class today and I guess you are teaching tomorrow for my Paris, bag. cant wait.

Anonymous said...

That sure would be a lovely quilt to snuggle under.
Love it

Christine

ps. thanks for your lovely comment on my blog too

Quill and Ink Handmade said...

Just beautiful!
x